Forums

Topic Homemade Penis Enlargement Devices You Can Easily Build!

• Tue 13th Feb 2018 - 9:20am

Remember to push as much blood with you as possible to the Member XXL Review tip, when you reach the tip grip the base again with your other hand repeating the same procedure, continue non-stop alternating hands for ten minutes.

This exercise is specifically done to increase the thickness of the shaft. It's fairly simple and doesn't take up a lot of time. You will hold your penis just like you would in jelqing but one major difference is that you should have full erection. Now, the next step is to squeeze your penis as hard as possible up to the point of pain. You should hold this for ten seconds allowing your penis to swell and the head to get bigger. Have 10 seconds rest and repeat. Do this for a least 3 to 4 times repetition.

If you want your penis to grow bigger and thicker you should do this every other day and make sure that you warmed your penis before doing the routines by wrapping it a hot washcloth for 5 minutes. Do this consistently and you will achieve results in as early as six weeks. Keep in mind, that you may not be born with the penis you always wanted but it's never too late to do something about it, because you can do something about it. Like me, now that I know how to make my penis bigger, I did something about it and now I'm satisfied.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/member-xxl-review

• Tue 13th Feb 2018 - 11:09am

Amazing article. Extremely intriguing to peruse. I truly love to peruse such a decent article. Much obliged! continue shaking.  putlocker movies

Please register or login to post forum replies