TopicWhat is the role of two-factor authentication (TFA) on Facebook?
- Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) is the best way to maintain account security as it attaches your phone number with your Facebook account.
- This way, it adds an extra protection layer to your account by enhancing the effectiveness of your password.
- So, in a nutshell, enabling TFA for your FB account is an important security measure which will keep the hackers away.
- It is required to add the number for enabling two-factor authentication on FB, but it will be visible to other users if the privacy settings aren’t properly configured.
- To know more about this topic, it is recommended to call upon Facebook Customer Service Number +1-800-607-9033 and get guidance from experts.