Forums

TopicThe Dish: Nothing Korny

• Sat 21st Oct 2017 - 10:19am

Although Jamil Walker was the number 1 tailback heading The Stable Guys Review into the spring, red shirt freshman P.J. Hill will likely end up getting the most carries for the Badgers this season. He's nowhere near as good as Calhoun right now and you will likely see a tailback duo of Walker and Hill or Hill and fellow red shirt freshman Dion Foster, who has the quickest feet of any of Wisconsin's 6 tailbacksWisconsin is known for their huge offensive and defensive lines. The offensive line averages a height of 6'6'' and a weight of 319 pounds. It could take a while for this unit to gel as Joe Thomas won't be at 100% coming off ACL surgery and Marcus Coleman is a first-year starter at center, and with Kraig Urbik having to learn the right guard position, the Badgers offensive line may be exposed early in Big 10 play, but should be as good as any in the Big 10 by season's end. The slight hurdles on the O-line will hinder the running game as well and will likely cause Wisconsin a loss to Michigan in their first Big 10 bout.The defensive line is also big and will probably be the strength of the Badgers this season. You can expect to see plenty of performances this season like the Badgers put together in last season's Capital One Bowl when they limited a high powered Auburn offense to just 236 yards and 10 points. I still contend that Auburn simply didn't show up, but it is apparent that the Badgers have talent on the defensive side of the ball. Expect a 5-3 or 6-2 Big 10 season, probably 6-2 with their losses being to Iowa and Michigan. Wisconsin has enough players in place to make coach Bret Bielema's firstseason an easy ride ending in a noteworthy bowl game.I know about Let It Ride Poker from a relative of mine. Actually my cousin seems to be addicted to it and this is why I'm quite worried about him. Despite the fact that he has made quite some money on his Let It Ride, I still have a bad feeling about it. Every gambler should know that luck is only a matter of time. You cannot be lucky all the time. Even though most gamblers realize it; they still tend to forget it sometimes. You cannot count on endless luck while playing poker unless you have the skills and the capital to make sure you'll be fine in the end.

http://forexworldpro.com/the-stable-guys-review/

• Tue 21st Nov 2017 - 5:48pm

I enjoyed reading this and had a good time. You have great skills as an online paper writer and I would love to see more posts like this from you in the future.

• Wed 22nd Nov 2017 - 5:49am

It all depends on the equal of Do my Assignment tech sustenance you are mentioning to. You are conversation about software; a tech funding individual is expected.

Please register or login to post forum replies