Forums

TopicBe a Reiki Master With Quick and Easy Online Training

• Wed 14th Aug 2019 - 6:19am

Another thing I love to do is read. I read about 1-2 books a week because I truly love  Unlimited Abundance  to learn (and show off when Jeopardy is on). One of the things I love to read about is health and fitness. I have read several books on the subject and consider myself pretty educated when it comes to this topic. Because I enjoy reading books on these subjects I also enjoy reading news articles related to health and fitness.

One subject that really interests me is Centenarians. These are people who live to the age of 100 and over. I enjoy reading about these people and how they've lived their lives to be able to reach this age and beyond. What amazes me the most is that most of these people haven't lived an overly healthy lifestyle and some of them have quite a bit in common.

One common trait a lot of them do share is that they never overeat. In a country like the US that is extremely rare since the portions we're accustomed to are huge compared to other countries all over the world. Over 70% of Americans are overweight with around 25% of these overweight people being obese. I know how I feel when I eat to much and it is a terrible feeling.

Eating small portions throughout the day is something almost every book and article talks about in regards to living a long and healthy life and it's interesting to see that most Centenarians have always lived this way. Another trait they have in common is that the majority of them have always had healthy blood pressure levels throughout their entire lives. We all know the importance of maintaining healthy blood pressure levels but hyptertension is a problem many people have. One thing I found extremely interesting about Centenarians is that a lot them were never big into exercising throughout their lives.

https://www.articlegift.com/balance-is-the-key-to-living-a-good-life/

Please register or login to post forum replies